Thursday, April 10, 2014

#cleaneats

There goes my new obsession. I know that it's too early to write about something I'm new to but I have so much emotions about this new obsession of mine. It's just something I see that I can commit to. The funnest part is actually not the eating part but the process that takes place before it. The planning out what to cook, preparation and the final part when you get to taste the food that you prepared and think "Hey, clean food doesn't have to taste so bad after all!" and everything actually tastes so good. It makes me happy.

I'm looking forward to preparing more healthy and clean food. It doesn't hurt that I get to lose weight on the process too! :) I hope I can stick with this lifestyle in the long run because it gives me more gratification than indulging in mindless eating and binge eating on junk food! It actually challenges me more to think of healthier options for snacks than to just grab on the yummiest looking junk food my mind tells me to EAT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment