Monday, February 3, 2014

uninspiration

It's been a month since new year and already I feel myself going down hill. My new year resolutions have been going very well. I was able to follow a lot of them especially the be organized part. Have yet to go to work early. (:p) January has ended and the start of February has not been good.

For one, I have been procrastinating more than Im supposed to.

Second, I feel very tired of having to be in charge all the time. It's starting to make me feel that this job is not for me.

Third, I feel like I just cannot work with this person anymore. I no longer trust him. The mere thought of him is making me not want to see him ever again and the mere sight of him is making me to not want to work at all. (I kinda feel that he is the reason why Im feeling uninspired to work)

Fourth, Im always spaced out. Always. It's like my mind is not where my body is. I cant focus on what the person talking to me is saying. My mind is somewhere else floating. Literally. That's why they call it lutang.

Fifth, Im so lazy to do anything. Even to travel. We'll have a family reunion in Boracay in less than 2 weeks and Im not even excited about it. I dont really get why I dont have the drive to have fun anymore. I think Ill be taking a break from drinking. Last Saturday's drinking was crazy in a bad way. Shouldve known better to never ever ever mix drinks. Im too poor for travelling. Now Im also too poor for having a good time. Im even too poor to buy makeup and clothes. God forbid that I attract this with law of attraction. I am rich!!!! (LoA)

Im just killing time........ using my phone cos Globe is fucking annoying. We dont even have dial tone and an internet connection in our office. How do we get sales?? Hmm

Bye.

Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment