Thursday, September 5, 2013

Last Week: First week of September

I made a pledge to myself to LIVE. I refuse to just exist. So starting thi sSeptember, I will make sure to make my life more interesting than how I have lived my life for the past 23 years. I want to try new things and gain a lot of experiences. I want to live a "YOLO" (You Only Live Once) life. Not that I'll be wasting my time getting drunk on alcohol and being wasted not remembering how last night went but I will grab at any chance to LIVE.

This relates to all aspect of my life be it personal, work, social, physical, emotional, psychological, etc etc. My point is that I want to live and try everything before the time comes that I won't be able to do these things anymore. What age more appropriate to do these stuff than now.

I will list down the things I did weekly here in my blog so that one day I can look back and remember what i did in the past and if I was content with the things I did or what else I wanted to do to stop living a routinary lifestyle.

Last week

Sunday (August 25) - Had lunch a Cafe Sarree with the family and impromptu photoshoot. We took a lot of photos that were so nice it made my heart so happy! Had champorado for snack!

Monday (August 26) Bruncher (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) with the family at Tinderbox. Ordered so much that we were surprised with the bill. Went to look at the lot for the future house! The view was breath taking we were all so excited to move to the new "place". We are a little bit too excited because the lot is not even for sale yet.

Tuesday (August 27) - Went out with my client from Manila. Ate dinner at Phat Pho then drinks at Barcode. Saw my friend whom I haven't seen for a year.

Wednesday (August 28) - Went out with the same client for drinks because he had dinner. Had facial appointment and while killing time I decided to have my hair cut. Drinks at Politics.

Thursday (August 29) - Met up again with my client. It's his last night tonight! Had dinner at a cafe. Ordered my ever favorite Buttermilk Fried Chicken with biscuits and gravy. I swear to the constellations that this is my ultimate favorite food as of the moment. We were also with my client's steel supplier. Drinks at Distillery after. By this day, I was already super tired from all the going out at night that I was really tired and sleepy already at 12mn and after 2 amaretto sours. I love amaretto sour! Distillery have pretty nice amaretto sours.

Friday (August 30) - Stayed home to get my much awaited rest night. Slept early!

Saturday (August 31) - Dinner at Mr India with Emmie, Stan, Vanna and JV plus Jon this time. Went to La Vie Parisienne only to find that the place was full so Emmie just bought pastries and we went to IT park to look for a place. All the other places were full and we ended up in Irie. Had one drink before I met up with Val. Val and I went to Dozo to get my new favorite drink, the GPS! We wouldve went to Cable car but the place was packed. Went home at 1am because we wanted to just chill and we're not up for staying out too late.

Sunday (September 1) - Slept in til 12nn reading Why Men Love Bitches in between waking up, reading, falling asleep then waking up and reading again then falling asleep again. Had lunch at Luy's Classic Tea house. Went to S&R after then watched Conjuring at home with the family. Conjuring is too mainstream. I don't get what the hype was all about. It wasn't even scary at all. Had massage with the best masseur, Cleo! What a great night ender!

Monday (September 2) - Today should be the first day of my fitness week but I ended up talking to my best friend on the phone for 2 hours. I miss her so much. Planned to go out for drinks only to end up eating dinner at Phat Pho then grabbed a drink at Dozo then frozen brazo at La Marea after. So much for dieting.

Tuesday (September 3) - Spent the night at my room watching The Devil Wears Prada, (still) reading Why Men Love Bitches and watching Friends with Benefits.

Wednesday (September 4) - Went to Ayala after work to eat Champorado at Tablea! They have the yummiest champorado ever. I'm not even exaggerating. Pigged out the whole day and so I promised Sarah that I will diet the next day and I put our friendship at stake by telling her our friendship will be over if I pig out today. Which is effective because every time I think of food, I remember her and how our friendship means to me. BWAHAHA.

I wish to fill these updates with more workout updates which as of the moment have none. I hope I will be so obsessed with fitness that it'll be all I ever talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment