Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

It's still too early but I'm listing down my birthday wishlist for 2013. I love listing down wish lists because I feel like I attract material things to come to me. I do get them. I got almost all the things I listed down the last time I did this for Christmas 2012 and I hope it works again this time. :) hohoho.

1.) SARAH'S gift. It's a bit confidential but it's been taken care of the very good friend. hihi.
2.) Philip Stein strap. (medium, red and/or black)
3.) Books

  1. The Secret  by Rhonda Byrne  Got mine as a birthday gift from Faith! :)
  2. The Power by Rhonda Byrne
  3. The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
  4. Abundance of Katherines by John Green  - ebook copy
  5. Looking for Alaska by John Green  - ebook copy
4.) Nice clothes because I don't have any nice clothes anymore. I wear the same clothes every time!!!
5.) Friends and more friends :)
6.) Boracay Vacation _ May 2 - 5, 2013
7.) Business (sideline) idea so I can have more money!!!
8.) Experience
9.) Knowledge
10.) Success

Not asking for much, noh? I love God! And I know He loves me too!

and oh! I almost forgot that I would also want an iPad mini too! :) hihi -present from my daddy bear! 


UPDATED September 30, 2013:  I realize that some things take more time to achieve but I'm happy that I get to cross out some things listed here. :) 
xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment