Thursday, October 25, 2012

If there's a will, there's a way

I know I already said this gazillion times but this time, I'm REALLY going to give it a shot. I have been meaning to hit the gym again for quite some time now but since my work doesn't permit me to do so (yes, I work 'til late hours), I always have an excuse why I can't do it.

But I can not just say no to it anymore because my body badly needs it and if there is going to be that one person who can help me, that person should be me so I am going to set 3 hours of my time after 5 at work to excuse myself and go to the gym and just come back to work after. Anyway, I really need to pump it up to get energized for work.

3 hours. Just enough time to leave from work, get to the gym, and come back to work again.

Hi gym, see you on Monday, November 5. I promise.

:*

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment